चार

I was added to this facebook group called NID POET'S SOCIETY by my friend. That's right, much like DEAD POET'S SOCIETY. Though I write off and on, but not on regular basis. Last I wrote was some lyrics for an animated TV series called KTB (Krish, Trish & Baltiboy) and edited some script. When I write, the overlapping thoughts are exhausting, they are too many and too fast to pen down. But I did this time. A small one. Hopefully I'll continue this.
The theme given was 'Char,' as in 4. Started with something else, but ended up all romantic.


गुनगुनी रात,
अनकही बात,
कह दूं आज,
ठहर जाओ;


चारों ओर,
हैं सन्नाटे,
हंसी बन तुम,
बिखर जाओ।

सहज हैं,
महज़ हैं,
गज़ब हैं,
मुसीबतें;

अंधेरों सा,
स्याह मैं,
चांदनी बन,
लिपट जाओ।

होंगे पार,
रस्ते चार,
चार दिन की,
जिंदगी में;

दो मैं,
चल पड़ा हू़ं,
दो तुम,
चली आओ।

न रह पाऊं,
न कह पाऊं,
तुम ही से,
तुम्हारी बात;

हंस के जब,
टाले वीर,
सयानी तुम,
समझ जाओ।

- वीर

No comments: